30 September, 2007

Revived, yes it's true

+ The man found his rock and roll muse. Both delivered a rock and roll gem that will make Bruce with all his E-Street Band pale.

+ The band, his swamp band, is no joke: Kenny Aronoff on drums, Hunter Perrin on guitar, David Santos on bass and guest Benmont Tench on keyboards.

+ Watch the brand-new music video for "Don't You Wish It Was True:" QuickTime | WindowsMedia

+ John, 62 years now, sings as he was in heaven: but, if tomorrow, everybody under the sun, was your friend, happiness will never end, Lord, don't you wish it was true. Words of wisdom, you know.

* Listen to Gunslinger.

* Listen to It ain't right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it's like the old times. I love CCR, but i'm not very well up in John Fogerty's solo career.

Anonymous said...

I hope it's like the old times. I love CCR, but I'm not very well up in Fogerty's solo career.

Play this Page - MXPLAY